A Materials Scientist is required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12-month contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Materials Scientist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Materials Scientist you are responsible for managing the materials qualification, changes and projects for the site
- You will be supporting the technology transfer, validation and preparation of the compliance documentation for the facility
- The Materials Scientist will be working closely with various teams to manage the specification changes, technical assessments, change management and vendor qualifications
- You will be required to support the process laboratory team in order to execute material characterisation and issue resolution for polymer and chemical materials
- The Materials Scientist will be responsible for providing technical knowledge and authorship for investigations, change controls and technical documentation for commercial manufacturing
- You will manage the material and disposable specifications, SOP’s and cGMP’s
- As the Material Scientist you will be qualified to degree level in Material Sciences or Chemical Engineering
- You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a GMP environment in the Pharmaceutical or Biologics industry
- Previous experience of working in multiple projects and within multiple teams
- You must have the ability to work under pressure and have strong communication and technical writing skills
If you feel this is the ideal role for you and would like to work for this fantastic company then please apply now!
Are you an experienced Project Manager within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation? Then the position of Project Manager could be
Republic of Ireland
Our Partner in Ireland develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for QAV Engineer to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.