This vacancy has now expired
We are looking for a Material Scientist to support the management of raw materials and consumables utilised for biopharmaceuticals commercial manufacturing operations.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Support, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Supply Chain, and Global Procurement groups on cross-functional teams to review supplier change notifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsible person for managing materials qualification, material changes and material projects
- Support technology transfer, validation and the preparation of compliance documentation for the Multi Product Cell Culture facility
- Material & disposable specifications, SOPs, cGMPs and the know how to work and manage within a regulatory environment.
- Supports process support laboratory to execute material characterisation
- Works closely with cross functional team (Manufacturing, Engineering, QA, QC, Regulatory, Supply Chain, etc.) for specification changes, technical assessments, alternate vendor qualifications and change management.
- Degree Qualification or equivalent in Material Sciences/Chemical Engineering, Masters or higher preferably
- Awareness of cGMP compliance and regulatory agency requirements.
- Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Experience in an operations environment in a Material Science Function within a Biologics company or similar industry would be a significant advantage.
Lovely Company to work for !! Call me for more information on this position.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Equipment Engineer – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
Compliance Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
QC Documentation Specialist - CONTRACT - Dublin Large scale Biologics manufacturing facility have a contract requirement for a experienced Technical Writer /Documentation Specialist Working within
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.