Measurement Engineer - Metocean
This vacancy has now expired
Are you a Metocean Measurement Engineer looking for their next contract opportunity? Look no further. Quanta is currently supporting the global Offshore Wind Leader with a brand new opportunity.
We are looking for a Consultant who can co-ordinate the design, installation, and commissioning of offshore load measurement campaigns ( FLIDAR, wave-buoys , wave radar etc).
With a London working base, you can expect travel between UK, Asia & the USA.
If the below responsibilities are appealing and you feel you are interested, please APPLY!
- Support the team of Measurement Engineers with tasks across running projects
- Support on specification, installation/commissioning and maintenance of metocean measurement equipment – e.g. Floating Lidars, Wave Buoys and ADCP’s
- Ensure that the projects are on time and that deliveries and quality are according to industry standards and best practice.
- Comply with Orsted guidelines and standards in force, i.e. processes, as well as stakeholder and contractually accepted specifications
- Participate actively in project team and ensure coordination between sub-contractors and internal stakeholders
- Review project results, including external deliveries from contractors
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Offshore Wind - USA - Project Planner Would you like the opportunity to work with the most sustainable company in the world? This position will give an enthusiastic professional the chance to work
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.