Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Our client specialises in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services to local authorities, public service contractors, and waste treatment operators. It’s teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and non-hazardous commercial and industrial waste.
- Preparing, testing and commissioning components and systems.
- Performing cold and hot tests.
- Participating in the drying of refractory, steam blowing, adjustments and trial runs.
- Instructing and training operational staff.
- Preparing operational documentation
- Candidates must have mechanical commissioning experience within Energy from Waste.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Previous experience working directly for an EPC is preferred.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Shift Team Leader - Global Energy from waste Contractor - 6- 18 Months. Permanent and Contract opportunities available. Our client is looking to secure their team of Shift Team Leaders for a
Civil Supervisors - Global Energy from Waste Project - 6- 18 Months. Permanent and Contract options available Our client is looking to secure their team of Civil Supervisors for multiple global New
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.