With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
This is initially a 1-year contract, and you will be taking ownership of the support utilities on site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Mechanical Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take ownership of the site support utilities, including chilled water, cooling towers, heating hot water, plant steam, process waste, instrument air, freezers, CTU, process and potable water, electrical power, and non-GMP HVAC.
- Support and provide technical expertise on support utilities from design, construction, validation, start-up and commercial manufacturing.
- Deliver on all aspects of the project through URS, FAT, SAT, IC, OC, IQ, OQ, PPQ and commercialisation.
Experience required as a Mechanical Engineer:
- Extensive knowledge in the support utility engineering lifecycle.Experience in mechanical, electrical, refrigeration, temperature control, fluid and pneumatic utility systems.
- Experience in manufacturing, working with support utilities such as chillers, CTUs and boilers.
- Lean six sigma experience is preferred.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
C&Q Engineer, Ireland, Contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q Engineer to join their team
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
Project Engineer - Contract – Ireland – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.