A global Biopharmaceutical company require an experienced Mechanical Lead who has in the past delivered Complex projects. The role of the Mechanical Lead will be to work as part of a team to manage and co-ordinate the Mechanical delivery package on a large capital investment programme at one of their campuses, based in Denmark.
Reporting into the Mechanical Project Manager, this individual will be responsible for the delivery of the Mechanical package on a complex Drug Substance manufacturing expansion project.
- As the Mechanical Lead you will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of the large-scale biopharmaceutical drug substance modules.
- The Mechanical Lead will be responsible for overseeing the development of design deliverables which will include installation of Process/Utility Equipment/Piping Systems, Process Mechanical Equipment Specifications, Project Pipework Specifications etc.
- You will develop a Process Mechanical department development plan aligned with overall company planning efforts which involve technical/regulatory activities.
- As the Mechanical Lead you will manage the development of company design tools including Process Mechanical software, smart P&IDs and 3D Modelling.
- As the Mechanical Lead you will be qualified to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- The Mechanical Lead will have gained a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar position in the Pharmaceutical or Biologics industry
- The Mechanical lead will have vast experience leading and managing teams from design phase through to handover.
- You will have strong experience in the design of Biopharma facilities and associated equipment and piping systems.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Piping and Layout Lead / Denmark / Global Pharmaceutical Client / Contract position We are looking for a Piping and Layout Lead to support our client on a significant expansion project. The
Structural and Civil (CSA) Lead - Contract - Denmark - Pharma Are you interested in working for a global pharmaceutical company during a huge expansion project? We are looking for an
Maintenance & Reliability Engineer | 12 month initial contract | Denmark | Global Biotech Company A global Biopharmaceutical company require a Maintenance & Reliability Engineer who has in the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.