Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
- Complete maintenance tasks, maximising safety and minimising environmental impact
- Complete maintenance task requests (breakdown, preventive, modification or project work)
- Available for 24 hour call out
- Work with and assist other technicians / contractors
- Provide data relating to the tasks completed to enable creation of records for reporting of preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance and project work
- Procure components to complete the maintenance tasks
- Participate in all EHS programs
- Technician with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a maintenance role
- Capable of working on all key systems (applicable to their trades) within the LCD operating environment
- Tradesman or alternative qualification of equivalent status
- Pipe work systems experience
- Happy to obtain additional qualifications required to fulfil requirements
- Experience in utilisation of a computerised planned and preventative maintenance system
- Fault find / inspection / function test using appropriate test equipment
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you an experienced Engineer within the Life Sciences or related industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation? Then the position of Instrument Engineer
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.