Mechanical Product Developer - Norway - 3-month Contract
This vacancy has now expired
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a medical device organisation based in Norway? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Our client, who specialises in producing and developing training products for the healthcare sector, are currently seeking the expertise of a Mechanical Product Developer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the designing of digitalised mannequins from a mechanical perspective.
- CAD/PDM: NX/Teamcenter competence
- Task: Industrialising a concept. Packaging of PCA’s, valves, cables, etc. Create drawings and specifications, Testing, verification, reporting.
- Materials competence: PUR Foam, PVC, PC, Silicones
- Design for manufacturing competence: injection moulding, PUR Foam casting, 3D Printing and design for assembly.
- BOM management.
- Product Development within a consumer product industry or similar
- MS Office, Agile PLM
- Small-scale consumer goods
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months or beyond. This role will be assisting with a
Project Manager - The Netherlands - Cell and Gene Therapy I am looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with my Global Pharmaceutical client's Cell and Gene Therapy facility. The Project
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.