Medical Affairs Manager
Our global client based in Surrey is now looking to on-board a passionate Medical Affairs professional on a permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- To provide specialist medical and scientific advice to the nominated internal teams to support the appropriate use of Pfizer medicines and successful implementation of Pfizer's initiatives and programs.
- Previous industry experience is not a pre-requisite but we are looking for someone with a medical degree or pharmacy qualification.
- This role is focused on providing medical & scientific support to healthcare professionals and bodies through scientific communications and support for clinical research to facilitate a medical and scientific bridge between our client and the healthcare community.
- You will also provide specialist medical, scientific and Code compliance advice to the nominated internal team(s), to support the appropriate use of our clients medicines and successful implementation of their initiatives and programs
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Someone with oncology/respiratory background (very senior pharmacist with regulatory or reimbursement background, or a SpR in oncology or respiratory with some research background or a junior consultant in Oncology)
- Someone wanting to take the next step in pharma with a demonstrated background in drug launches and final signatory capabilities if they have been in pharma longer than 2 years
- Demonstrates trial understanding
- Demonstrates reimbursement understanding
This is a superb opportunity for candidates withn this field who are wishing to progress.
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Regulatory Operations Manager - Permanent - Hertfordshire Are feeling the need for a change? Is your current Regulatory position not quite hitting the spot and are now realising you are in need of a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.