Medical Affairs Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
This is a diverse role requiring an experienced medical information professional , who is excited about developing across Medical Affairs in a role that also covers Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, Quality & Supply, Code review and training .
- This role acts as a key interface for medical with many other cross- functional teams, as well as interacting with the public and customers, therefore it requires excellent communication skills
- You will be enthusiastic about planning your day but also be able to accommodate urgent requests.
- You will have excellent document management skills and always looking for ways to improve information sharing.
- Ability to prioritise among tasks with tight deadlines… and enjoy it!
- Good team player and network builder, but also capable of managing tasks independently.
- Attention to detail, with excellent writing, analytical and problem‐solving skills
- A willingness to learn
- Always maintains a professional approach in all interactions externally as well as internally
- Highest levels of personal integrity, with a strong personal commitment to adhere to all rules, regulations, Standard Operating Procedures and the Sobi values and ethics, compliance to pharma Codes and regulations
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you an experienced Engineer within the Life Sciences or related industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation? Then the position of Instrument Engineer
Our global client based in Cambridge are now searching with Quanta for a Medical Science Liaison to join their team on a contractual basis. This is a field based medical role covering either London
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.