Medical Education Manager
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity within Medical Education? Are you tired of the same hum-drum role your working within?
We have been appointed by one of our global Pharmaceutical clients to search for an experienced Medical Education Manager to joining their exiting and busy team on a contractual basis.
This new and exciting position will be based in the leafy and affluent areas of Buckinghamshire, close to many amenities and will provide candidates with a secure and professional environment.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- To help define and implement Medical Education strategies fo assigned therapeutic areas on behalf of our clients brands' to enable Healthcare professionals to make influential decisions for patient care within the chosen therapeutic and disease areas.
- Execute and mange education plans with agreed budget
- Identify and develop and proactively work with national KOL's as speakers and advisers on medical education.
Candidate's wishing to apply will need the following:
- 2 years plus within a Medical Education position
- Ideally customer facing experience
- BSc degree
- Project Management with Financial Management experience
If this is of interest to you, please do get in touch
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Clinical Trial Monitor, 12 Month Contract, Leeds Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.