Medical Information Officer
We have been appointed by our client based in Buckinghamshire to search with them for a Medical Information Officer to join them in the New Year of 2020.
Our client is a European-based speciality pharmaceutical company specialising in the treatment of pain and addiction and the duties will include but not limited to:
- The main purpose of this role is to respond to Medical Information enquiries, review promotional and non-promotional materials in line with the ABPI Code of Practice.
- You will conduct literature searches for our main marketed products and provide scientific and medical information support to our business.
The skills and experience the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in pharmacy, pharmacology or life sciences
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of UK Guidelines for the Pharmaceutical Industry Medical Information Departments - PIPA Guideline, ABPI Code of Practice, PV Regulations
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Able to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving abilities
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the position for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Are you looking for a new Safety position in Athens, if so please read on. Working for one of our global providers and working within an established team, you will be handling local and global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.