Working within Oncology our established and growing Client is now looking for a Medical Reviewer to join their busy and rewarding team on a contractual basis for a period of 3 - 6 months.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- This role provides detailed medical review of materials and activities (promotional and non-promotional) to ensure scientific rigour and compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice, statutory and Company requirements across a range of therapeutic areas
- Responsibilities also include the preparation of scientific documentation for internal and external customers, the management of third line medical information enquiries and scientific input into formulary packs and other documentation.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- UK Registered Pharmacist or Registered Medical Practitioner
- Experience of writing scientific or technical documents
Minimum Experience Required:
- 1-2 years in a clinical setting preferred eg pharmacy, hospital
- Final Signatory (1+ years experience)
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry
- Detailed knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice and ability to interpret for application to promotional and non-promotional materials and activities.
- Ability to translate analytical /critical appraisal skills and competence across therapeutic areas to add value
- Ability to proactively engage with internal stakeholders
- Ability to resolve complex and ambiguous situations
- Literature searching skills and IT literacy
- Professional, very good communication skills both verbal and written, high attention to detail, good interpersonal skills
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quanta are looking for a Qualified Person/QP for a multinational pharmaceutical company. A suitable Qualified Person will have extensive QP experience, working in an FDA environment. Key Result
Our global client based in the leafy Buckinghamshire area is now looking for a Regulatory Clinical Trial Application Submission Manager to join our client on a new and exciting contract. This will be
We are now searching with a global Pharmaceutical company who specialises in Neurological studies and who are based in Dublin for an experienced Pharmacovigilance Auditor for a one-off project for a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.