MES CSV Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with many Global Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations investing heavily in new facilities here.
We have an excellent 12 month contract for an MES CSV Engineer to join an established Biotechnology organisation in the Dublin area of Ireland. You will work within the QAV function on site.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- QA experience in a pharmaceutical manufacture/biopharmaceutical environment. (BDS experience is essential).
- Must have strong process knowledge to include upstream and/or downstream processing.
- An ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are essential.
- Knowledge of automation and IT systems a distinct advantage.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
C&Q Project Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Dublin With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q
Cleaning Validation Engineer, Drug Substance Facility, 6 month contract, Ireland Our Dublin based partner is looking to Commission Drug Substance Facility, with the mission and ambition to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.