Messaging Consultant (Exchange / O365)
Messaging Engineer contract role based in Valencia, Spain, available from January 2020 and likely to last until 2021 or longer!
The successful candidate will focus on Microsoft Exchange and O365 services, providing deployment, admin and support functions as required. This will be as part of an international but English-speaking team and working on a standard 5-day week with occasional on call.
Single stage skype interviews will happen in this December or early January.
Your duties will include:
- Work on-site in Valencia, Spain five days a week and provide on-call support when required.
- Monitor, support, design and administration for Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, Exchange 2019 and Exchange Online and hybrid messaging infrastructure.
- Respond to issues and provide relevant solutions, document along the way.
- Design, testing and deployment of O365 and email solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams and contribute to service and system monitoring and alerts
Requirements for the role:
- Obvious experience in MS Exchange and admin, support and deployments using Exchange 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Exchange Online.
- Familiarity supporting O365 Cloud and Hybrid environments.
- Active Directory skills including support, troubleshooting and administration.
- Migration project experience.
- Strong scripting skills (Powershell).
- Further experience with tools like SCOM, Identity Manager (MIM), VMWare is a bonus.
- Excellent English communication skills (written / verbal)
- Ability to live and work in Spain full time including paying taxes and social security in country.
Our client is a globally recognised non-profit organisation with a fantastic work environment, but please note that given the sector this is not suitable for someone looking for high income potential. rates will be lower than norm but Valencia is very affordable and was chosen by the client because of that reason. It also offers everything you can imagine of Spain - great weather, excellent beaches, wonderful food, a variety of social activities and easy access to many other European locations.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Enterprise Monitoring Administrator role is now available with an international IT business in Valencia, Spain. Initially a 6-month contract, this opportunity could extend to two years or longer based
January 2020 start date available for an experienced Linux Sys Admin to be based in Valencia, Spain working for an international NGO. Single stage skype interviews are happening in December this
An Azure Cloud Engineer is needed for an upcoming contract position based in Valencia, Spain. Working with an international organisation, you will be performing deployment and administration tasks
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.