Messaging Engineer (MS Exchange)
Messaging Engineer duties:
- design, implementation, administration and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, Exchange 2019, Exchange Online and hybrid-based messaging infrastructure.
- design, final testing and deployment of O365 and email solutions and related systems as well as all related technical documentation as part of release management process.
- analyzing the technical needs of customer, end-users and all stakeholders
- problem resolution within the messaging environment
- standard working week plus one week on call per month
Messaging skills required:
- 5 years of experience in operating and maintaining large scale MS Exchange messaging infrastructure
- Expert knowledge of MS Exchange 2013/2016/2019/Exchange Online
- MCSE or MCSM certification is preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Active Directory and Azure
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to live and work in Valencia for the contract duration
This is a competitive process so please contact Quanta with your CV as soon as possible. Given the current global health situation there is a good chance this role will begin with remote working before you make the move to Valencia.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long term contract in Spain with a global company providing VDI support to a variety of international end clients, kicking off in May 2020 following a single stage Skype interview. This is an
Web Linux Admin contract role, long term, Valencia location but remote working possible until current global situation improves, English-speaking role, international team. Single stage skype
AWS Cloud Engineer contract, international client, work remotely to start, then relocate to Spain when possible. Start May, 6 month initial contract plus long term extensions. English speaking. AS
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.