MSAT Process Engineer
- Support technology transfer activities.
- Support for changes to existing production processes by generating scientific / technical study protocols and reports.
- Data trending and monitoring of running processes, methodologies, analysis, to ensure process reliability, as well as an accurate understanding of the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes.
- Determination of product impact in case of significant deviations in the production process.
- Collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting of data and analysis.
- Maintaining, adjusting and communicating of documentation and process knowledge.
- You have a Master's or PHD in Life Sciences subject or equivalent through experience.
- You have very good knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and oral.
- Specific experience with growing mammalian cells in bioreactors, on a lab and/or production scale is a plus.
- Very good technical writing skills and able to draw up protocols and reports.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Scheduler - Contract - Belgium Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a QA Process Reviewer (Quality Assurance) to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. The department is responsible for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.