Your network duties will include:
- Network operational support as part of tier-2 team
- Troubleshooting and rectifying network related incidents, problems, and user requests
- Installations and upgrades to network devices
- Preventive network maintenance
- Create and maintain network related procedures and documentation
- Provide on-call rotation-based support out of business hours
- Perform other duties when required
- Large scale environments or datacentres.
- Networking routing protocols like OSPF, BGP and MPLS
- Switching techniques
- Networking security
- F5 configurations with two-factor authentication implementations
- Updating F5 to incorporate new features and bug fixes
- Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco ASA and/or Firepower Firewalls
- Network traffic packet capture and analysis
- Installing and configuring network tools on Linux based machines
- AZURE and AWS cloud environment
- Certifications in CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, checkpoint or F5
This is a great client that is very well known on the international stage and looks great on your CV. If selected you will join a fantastic team and as well as working a challenging and enjoyable role, you'll also have the benefits of living and working in a brilliant European location. Contact Quanta ASAP with your details.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
New long term contract for a Windows Systems Administrator with a global company. You can onboard remotely and work from home for the next 6 months or maybe longer but eventually we are wanting
New long term contract starting in March 2021 for a Cloud Security consultant. You will join a multi-location Cybersecurity Architecture and Project team initially on a remote basis working from home,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.