This vacancy has now expired
This is an English-speaking position working in a multinational environment.
Single stage Skype interviews are taking place as soon as possible!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, support and monitor the Networking Infrastructure based on Cisco Nexus Datacenter and Catalyst switches and ISR/ASR Routers
- Support, monitor and administer installed Cisco ASA/FIREPOWER Firewalls and VPN configurations
- Support, monitor and administer installed Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Audit and review firewall rule bases and logs and clean-up process of obsolete or no hits rules
- Support, monitor and administer Application Delivery Controllers and Load Balancers (F5 and NETSCALER)
- Support and administer SSLVPN gateways (JUNIPER/MAG PULSE)
- Perform second and third level support, including problem investigation, troubleshooting and contact with suppliers
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and protocols
- Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches installation, configuration, security and best practices implementation
- Checkpoint Firewall administration – good understanding of networking protocols and standards
- F5 and NETSCALER administration - good understanding of ADC – load balancing methods
- Cisco WLC Wireless controllers or equivalent Wi-Fi equipment administration
- VPN secure IPSEC or GRE Tunnels configuration and troubleshooting
- Cisco Routing and Switching Certifications (CCNA and CCNP)
- Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- Desirable Cisco CCIE Certification
- Desirable Cisco CCNP Security Certification
- Desirable Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
- Desired basic skills to administer Cisco Call Managers versions 10.x, 11.x and Voice gateways
- Desired CCNA Voice or equivalent Certification
Candidates who can see themselves living and working in Spain for 6+ months should respond to this advert as soon as possible with CV and contact details. Single stage interviews will be taking place in July for an August onboarding.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Administrative Assistant
Are you local to Chester or Liverpool and looking for your next short term project? I am working with a start-up Biopharmaceutical company who have a requirement within their Quality function. The
Are you local to County Cork and looking for your next long term project? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a QA
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.