This is an English-speaking position working in a multinational environment.
Single stage Skype interviews are taking place as soon as possible!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, support and monitor the Networking Infrastructure based on Cisco Nexus Datacenter and Catalyst switches and ISR/ASR Routers
- Support, monitor and administer installed Cisco ASA/FIREPOWER Firewalls and VPN configurations
- Support, monitor and administer installed Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Audit and review firewall rule bases and logs and clean-up process of obsolete or no hits rules
- Support, monitor and administer Application Delivery Controllers and Load Balancers (F5 and NETSCALER)
- Support and administer SSLVPN gateways (JUNIPER/MAG PULSE)
- Perform second and third level support, including problem investigation, troubleshooting and contact with suppliers
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and protocols
- Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches installation, configuration, security and best practices implementation
- Checkpoint Firewall administration – good understanding of networking protocols and standards
- F5 and NETSCALER administration - good understanding of ADC – load balancing methods
- Cisco WLC Wireless controllers or equivalent Wi-Fi equipment administration
- VPN secure IPSEC or GRE Tunnels configuration and troubleshooting
- Cisco Routing and Switching Certifications (CCNA and CCNP)
- Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- Desirable Cisco CCIE Certification
- Desirable Cisco CCNP Security Certification
- Desirable Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
- Desired basic skills to administer Cisco Call Managers versions 10.x, 11.x and Voice gateways
- Desired CCNA Voice or equivalent Certification
Candidates who can see themselves living and working in Spain for 6+ months should respond to this advert as soon as possible with CV and contact details. Single stage interviews will be taking place in July for an August onboarding.
One of Quanta’s medical clients based in Norway is looking for a Xamarin/.NET Develope to join their team on a contract basis initially until the end of 2019.<br><br><strong>Role and Requirements:</
One of Quanta’s world leading radiopharmaceutical clients are looking for an Interim Head of Operational Quality to join their team in Southern Paris on an initial 6-month contract.<br><br>The succe
<h1><em>Are you looking for an exciting new contract opportunity? </em></h1> <em>Our client, one of the world´s leading providers of Healthcare Solutions and dedicated to helping save lives are lo
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.