Network Engineer Tier 3
New long term contract role for a Tier 3 Network Engineer. You'll join an international organisation and a multinational group of Network specialists providing support to end customers on network architecture design and problem investigations. Single stage Teams interviews are happening in early May with a view to onboard someone later in the month. This contract will likely go on for a minimum of 2 years.
The role can be remote to start with (due to COVID) but will be required onsite in Valencia in the coming months. EU candidates are therefore the most suitable.
As Network Engineer you will:
- Perform Network engineering tasks around network architecture, problem investigation and project type of work.
- Support the design and architecture of services ensuring they meet agreed customer requirements and defined SLAs
- Work closely with the Business Relationship Management (BRM) and customer to understand their concerns and requirements.
- Participate in disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Perform Tier 3 “stand-by” services during weekends, holidays and outside of normal working hours when Tier 2 cannot solve the incident; assist in Major Incidents and security incidents where required
- Ensure that all actions and discussions pertaining to issues escalated from Tier 1 or 2 support are completely documented in ServiceNow
- Work on assigned problems to find and eliminate the root cause of issues that result in incidents
- Work continuously with Tier 2 technical support to improve their knowledge and capabilities to handle work that they have not done previously
- Provide on call tier 3 support as required (outside of normal hours)
You will have:
- Broad technical background managing and configuring networking infrastructure, network security and customer Internet access services; managing and configuring Cisco equipment; managing firewalls and load balancers; managing VPN gateways; working in a 7/24 data centre environment; configuring and using enterprise network monitoring applications
- Excellent understanding of network infrastructure and the interaction with other infrastructure components including virtualisation platforms, storage systems, operating systems and backup systems
- Hands-on experience of designing, transitioning and delivering managed network, network security and customer Internet access services
This is a competitive process. Get in touch now to apply.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Windows and AD System Engineer - 12 months contract - Spain Looking for a collaborative and motivated Windows and AD systems engineer with a growth mindset who wants to support clients to reach
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.