This vacancy has now expired
Network Technician position available from 1st November with a global non-profit based in Valencia, Spain but with remote working option to start. This is an English-speaking long term contract potentially lasting 2+ years and is part of a multilocation network team.
You will use your knowledge of Cisco network environments to provide monitoring and support for the main client and its end customer, working a standard week with one on call period per month.
As Network Technician you will:
- Maintain and administer network switches and routers.
- Maintain and administer IPBX in the supported ICT voice infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain standard configurations of monitoring and analysis tools.
- Conduct final testing and deployment of LAN/ WAN and Voice solutions as well as
all related technical documentation.
- Assist with incident and problem solving related to LAN/WAN and Voice environment.
- Deal with network-related service requests in support of other technical teams.
- Provide stand-by services and overtime if required.
You will have:
- Network administration and support experience with a focus on Cisco technology including routers and switches.
- Experience working in large WAN or Datacenter environments.
- Good knowledge of Cisco IOs, NX-OS, Cisco ACI.
- Good knowledge of Data Center operations including the management of Core and Distribution
- Familiarity with content networking equipment including server load balancing, content
switching, caching and acceleration like Citrix Netscaler, Cisco ACE , F5 BIG-IP or Cisco WAAS.
- Knowledge of automation and scripting techniques, preferably Ansible and other
languages applied to Cisco environments
- Basic knowledge of voice and video over IP including.
- Cisco certifications are a plus.
- Strong English language skills and the ability and willingness to work from Valencia post-COVID.
Long term opportunity, great client, fantastic location plus remote option to start, single stage Teams interviews taking place soon ..... get in touch now to apply.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Enterprise Backup Administrator - Contract - Valencia Backup Administrator is required for a long term contract role in Valencia, Spain (but with initial remote work available due to COVID). This
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.