This vacancy has now expired
These are English-speaking long term positions as part of a multilocation network team. You will use your knowledge of Cisco network environments to provide monitoring and support for the main client and its end customers, working a standard week but with one on call period per month.
As Network consultant you will:
- Provide maintenance and administration of the LAN, WAN and Data Center infrastructure including routers, switches firewalls, load balancers, voice gateways monitoring and management tools.
- You will support the testing and deployment of LAN/WAN and Data Center solutions.
- You will provide Tier 2 support for network related issues, helping end users and customers as required to solve any network and WAN troubles.
- Provide out-of-hours duty support as required along with any other duties.
You will have:
- Relevant experience working in network environments, preferably large WANs.
- Good knowledge of Cisco IOs including the management of routers and switches.
- Cisco certifications are desirable.
- Familiarity with network security including firewalls.
- Basic knowledge of voice and video over IP including voice transport, termination and related Quality of Services.
- Some knowledge of content networking equipment including server load balancing, content switching, caching and acceleration like Citrix Netscaler, Cisco ACE or F5 BIG-IP.
- Experience with structured cabling including racking and mounting of network equipment.
- ITIL service management methodology understanding.
There is the potential for two years or more contract work in this role and as well as a fantastic client, you will also have all the benefits that Spain and Valencia can offer. Think beaches, paella, great weather, the people and very affordable living….. Get in touch now to apply!
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Administrative Assistant
Are you local to Chester or Liverpool and looking for your next short term project? I am working with a start-up Biopharmaceutical company who have a requirement within their Quality function. The
Are you local to County Cork and looking for your next long term project? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a QA
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.