The new requirement is for an O365 technical specialist that work closely with the ICT Infrastructure Manager providing support and helping develop and implement new infrastructure policies. This is a permanent role starting in November following a successful two stage interview process so if you’re looking for a new O365 challenge and can work in Dublin please get in touch now.
Your main duties will include:
- Overall administration and management of Office 365 including Exchange, Sharepoint, Azure, Skype for Business and One Drive.
- Maintain Office 365 security posture via Secure Score.
- Partner with IT project teams to design, build, and deploy Sharepoint Online solutions.
- Lead Data migrations from onpremise locations to SPO
- Manage existing SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Administer a Multi-Domain Active Directory environment, assist in the consolidation of the same.
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility.
- Monitor and resolve Local & Azure backups & Azure Site Recovery replication.
- Assist with Cloud Collaboration related projects, including but not limited to the deployment of future Office 365 technologies.
- Identify opportunities and recommend products and solutions to improve the security, reliability and efficiency of our existing Office 365 infrastructure.
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of Office 365 policies and procedure documentation.
You will have:
- Large environment experience administering a 1000+ user base
- A good few years administration experience for O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint
- Active Directory and Azure AD management and migration experience
- Good PowerShell Scripting experience
- Microsoft Azure Management with Application and Server migrations is a plus
- Good knowledge of IIS and/or Azure Webapp is advantageous
- Microsoft SCOM and SCCM experience is advantageous
- VMware vSphere & Windows Server Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
A permanent Cloud Security Lead position is now available with one of our long term, and a fantastic client in Swindon, Wiltshire. The role is part of a growing infrastructure department and needs
Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations, is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines. They have
Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US, are currently entering a period of exciting growth. Located within
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.