Operations Documentation Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Timely, accurate and efficient management of documents including access and revision control.
- Drive the Documentation Life Cycle System to ensure documents are approved in as per Scheduling requirements.
- Creation and revision of Standard operating Procedures (SOPs) Work Instructions (WI’s) as required.
- Experience Working in a Pharmaceutical GMP regulated industry
- Experience working with GMP Documentation Management Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (word/excel/PowerPoint)
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior QA Specialist to
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Administrative Assistant
Republic of Ireland
The Pharmaceutical capital of Europe has a new face setting up a new base her in Dublin and they need people! Electrical Project engineer is required to join a company who is has their first foot
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.