OSI Soft Consultant
I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client, based in beautiful Cork, Ireland.
The client is looking for an experienced IT professional with extensive OSI Soft knowledge to work across the infrastructure and analytics projects that are planned for the site.
The consultant should be able to work independently within the small team.
- Experience installing, configuring, validating, and tuning PI Server and interfaces
- Experience implementing analytic solutions with PI Asset Framework Analytics, PI EF and AF Templates, PI Notifications and Performance Equations
- Experience of Batch reporting solutions
- Database skills- familiar with SQL and Oracle databases and scripting essential
- Experience with PI Event Frames setup and configuration
- Experience working with PLC and DCS-based control systems & building management systems.
- Prior Pharma industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Superb analytical and troubleshooting skills and methodical approaches to solving difficult problems
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid understanding of the OSIsoft PI system architecture with 5-10 year plus experience in PI System implementations and Automation systems
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQ Engineer – 12 months – Contract – ASAP - Cork, Ireland I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful Cork, Ireland. Due to a large volume
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.