Packaging Design Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
- Coordinate design activities to ensure packaging meets needs of clinical trial and is efficient to accommodate processing and storage
- Liaise with production, label control and engineering to ensure design of labels, machine tooling and packaging components are compatible with respect to size, shape, storage and use, and support efficient and error-free production
- Develop purchasing specifications with procurement/suppliers
- Investigate standardisation of packaging components to ensure design facilitates efficient and cost-effective storage and shipping
- Remain up to date with packaging innovations and identify improvements to designs – continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain SOPs to manage packaging design processes
- 5-10 years in pharmaceutical packaging
- CAD experience – what CAD tools used (e.g. AutoCad, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator)
- Engineering design experience
- HND/Degree in Engineering discipline
Nice to haves:
- Packaging component experience
- Experience of artwork design
- Solidworks knowledge
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Lab Validation Technician, New Large Scale Facility, Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Upstream Manufacturing Engineer - Contract - Ireland Our global biotech client need an upstream manufacturing technology engineer to join the team on site for an initial 12 month contract.
Senior QC (Quality Control) Compliance Specialist - Republic of Ireland A Leading midlands-based biotechnology organization requires a Senior QC (Quality Control)Compliance Specialist to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.