Packaging Project Manager
Are you looking for your next long term assignment?
I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for a Packaging Project Manager.
The Packaging SME will work as part of the Capital Projects Team leading a portfolio of site Packaging Projects in Cork.
The successful candidate will have around 10+ years Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling Experience.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Provide technical process support to all the project team throughout the projects life cycle.
- Coordinate and Participate in project lifecycle activities.
- Generate and check project engineering deliverables such as technical specifications, procurement submittals and handover documentation.
- Liaise with the various internal and external stakeholders on the projects to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Management of capital and costs benefit analysis.
- Responsibility for direct supervision of vendor engineers and contractors during engineering works to single or multiple capital projects.
- Maintain documentation and management and control systems in compliance with cGMP regulations and training instructions.
If you are interested in discussing this position, please submit your profile and I will be in contact at my earliest convenience.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team close to the
Analytical Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Analytical Specialist to join their team close
EHS - Health and Safety - Global Phamaceutical Company - 6 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team close to the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.