Pay & Billing Manager
This vacancy has now expired
The team work together, truly embracing our One Team ethos, to ensure our contractor payroll process operates effectively and contractors are paid to agreed timescales.
As a manager you will play a hands-on role within the team, supporting their individual development and career progression.
- Leading the full process of contractor payroll with the existing team and any future team members.
- Processing Contractor Payroll in a timely manner and to agreed timescales.
- Develop and deliver projects to ensure the continuous improvements to payroll systems ensuring they meet organisational requirements.
- Drive improvements to client and internal processes to increase satisfaction levels.
- To provide financial reports to Leadership Team and Business Units each month.
- Team management, managing a team of 3 to ensure their continuous development and progression.
- To establish, foster and maintain close working relationships with other functions to allow swift resolution of issues and sharing of knowledge.
- Experience of managing and developing a team.
- Previous experience of Pay and Bill in recruitment or similar environment processing contractor payments.
- Committed Team player.
- Diligent professional with strong attention to detail and numeracy attributes.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to coordinate workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and without supervision.
Quanta Consultancy Services are an award-winning global contract recruitment consultancy based in Hertfordshire. We are extremely proud to have been awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade 2016 and the Princess Royal Training award for bespoke training programmes.
Our growth strategy is clear, and our team is vital in everything we do. We aim to provide a working environment that is supportive, open, honest but also FUN!
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010.
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences, including early finishes and additional holiday.
- Continuous training and development, study support and language tuition available across the business.
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years.
- We are truly global in our scope.
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you looking for a new direction? Are you looking to grow within a new and exciting Medical Information team? Then please read on; We have been appointed by our client based in Buckinghamshire
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the position for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Quanta has experienced double-digit growth since 2010. To support continuing this expansion, we are recruiting a Senior Business Unit Leader / Recruitment Manager to join our team. As a team, we
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.