Payroll Team Leader
Leading the finance team who process the international payroll for all our contractors and the billing of our clients globally. The Pay and Bill Team Leader has an integral role within the finance team as well as the wider business. You will have the autonomy to drive service and system improvement plans across the accounts function.
The team work together, truly embracing our One Team ethos, to ensure our contractor payroll process operates effectively and contractors are paid to agreed timescales.
As a Team Leader you will play a hands-on role within the team, supporting their individual development and career progression.
- Leading the full process of contractor payroll with the existing team and any future team members.
- Processing Contractor Payroll in a timely manner and to agreed timescales.
- Develop and deliver projects to ensure the continuous improvements to payroll systems ensuring they meet organisational requirements.
- Drive improvements to client and internal processes to increase satisfaction levels.
- To provide financial reports to Leadership Team and Business Units each month.
- Team management, managing a team of 3 to ensure their continuous development and progression.
- To establish, foster and maintain close working relationships with other functions to allow swift resolution of issues and sharing of knowledge.
- Experience of supervising and mentoring/developing a team.
- Previous experience of Pay and Bill in recruitment or similar environment processing contractors on a global scale.
- Committed Team player – aid all colleagues for the benefit of the Company.
- Diligent professional with strong attention to detail and numeracy attributes to minimise error rates.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to coordinate workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and without supervision.
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010.
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences, including early finishes and additional holiday.
- Continuous training and career development, study support and language tuition available across the business.
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years.
- We are truly global in our scope.
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments.
For more information and to find out more apply today!
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the position for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London
Quanta has experienced double-digit growth since 2010. To support continuing this expansion, we are recruiting a Senior Business Unit Leader / Recruitment Manager to join our team. As a team, we h
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside Lond
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.