This is a long term contract opportunity in Valencia, Spain's 3rd largest city and a great place to live and work. It's an English-speaking role with an April 2020 start date following a single stage Skype video interview.
As a PeopleSoft Admin you will:
- Provide technical support for Managed PeopleSoft Hosting services including system administration of PeopleSoft technology such as WebLogic, PeopleSoft PIA, Tuxedo, Process Schedulers and Oracle databases.
- Implement new PeopleSoft environments as required.
- Conduct database and environment refreshes.
- Perform PeopleTools and database upgrades; assist with application upgrades.
- Co-ordinate with the application and database vendors for resolution of problems (functional bugs, performance issues, etc.).
- Provide technical support for the ERP development team.
- Troubleshoot PeopleSoft-related issues.
- Implement project-type activities and other requests for services related to the PeopleSoft environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
You must have a good few years of experience with PeopleSoft technology components. You’ll also be a fluent English-speaker and able to live and work in Valencia for the next 12 months or more.
This is an active role and the client will interview candidates in March. If you want to join a great company and work alongside technical specialists of various nationalities and be based in a city that's incredibly affordable but where you also get to enjoy beaches, great weather, fantastic food and so much more then apply today and get in touch with Quanta.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Take on this AD role and join a multinational group of technical professionals at the Valencian office of our international client. There's long term work available and an opportunity to pick up new
Long term contract in Spain with a global company providing VDI support to a variety of international end clients, kicking off in March 2020 following a single stage Skype interview. This is an
Potential 2 year contract with an international IGO in Valencia, Spain, starting April 2020 following a single stage interview process. This English-speaking position focuses on providing Oracle
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.