Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Permit Coordinator to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Permit Coordinator role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Permit Coordinator you will be responsible for developing and implementing the site permitting process and ensure compliance with all Regulatory Safety and Environmental requirements.
- The Permit Coordinator will coordinate the permit process from end to end and will maintain a permit register for tracking the issuing and return of permits.
- You will complete regular in-field inspections of High Risk Work and provide SME support to the site teams for High Risk Work.
- As the Permit Coordinator you will act as the interface between project teams working on site and our client’s teams. You will also coordinate all 3rd party contractor works on site.
- As the Permit Coordinator you will be qualified to degree level within an Engineering or EHS discipline and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role within the Pharmaceutical or Bio industries.
- The Permit Coordinator will have strong communication skills with the ability to understand and discuss Safety requirements.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you feel you match these requirements and would like to join this Global company then please apply now
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Project Manager - Contract - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Senior
Junior Mechanical Engineer - Contract - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you?
Project Manager - Contract - Dublin One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Project
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.