This vacancy has now expired
We are seeking Permit Officer to support the Health & Safety Manager across the project and its daily activities.
- Assisting the Health and Safety manager reporting in with feedback and updates on site activities etc.
- They will be office-based writing and preparing permits all day for the site activities.
- Responsible for organising the engineers and technology to ensure areas are fit for purpose
- Benefit – if they have some sort of HSE experience. (not qualification)
- Required to sit in meetings and understand the site activities and keep track of the site activities per day/week
If this is something you feel matches you, please apply with your CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Contracts Manager - Contract An exciting long-term contract opportunity to work on a new build waste treatment and recovery plant project. Our client provides services to local authorities, public
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.