Pharmacovgilance Specialist Manager
Are you interested in working within a team of enthusiastic and professional PV experts? If so, we are searching for a PV Specialist Manager to join our team on a contractual basis.
The duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- The Pharmacovigilance Specialist is responsible for processing of adverse event reports for Seqirus in-licensed products as primary function.
- Additionally as required, this position will also be responsible for providing support for single case processing in the Seqirus global Pharmacovigilance database.
- The Pharmacovigilance Specialist liaises closely with the vendor CRO(s) that handles case processing, performing or assisting with the resolution of any issues relating to case management, including end to end case processing, liaison with internal and external stakeholders, reconciliations and compliance monitoring.
- The Pharmacovigilance Specialist also monitors the quality of work to ensure vendor is working to and compliant with all relevant Seqirus standard operating procedures.
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Able to prioritise and plan effectively
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- In depth knowledge of industry regulations, guidelines and drug safety practices
- Knowledge of global safety database
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office packages; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Clinical Trial Monitor, 12 Month Contract, Leeds Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in the leafy suburbs of High Wycombe are now looking to recruit 3 Drug Safety Associates to join their expanding and dedicated Covid-19 Vaccination Reporting
SDEA Consultant - Buckinghamshire - 6-12 month contract This new and exciting contract based in the lovely county of Buckinghamshire is now searching with the niche Drug Safety Team for an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.