We are searching with our global Pharmaceutical client for a Pharmacovigilance Auditor to joint their busy and rewarding team on a permanent basis. This new and exciting position can be based in the UK or Germany.
- The purpose of this position will be to be a part of a dynamic team performing global pharmacovigilance risk assessments, managing and performing pharmacovigilance audits, including pre- and post-audit activities.
- Additional tasks are to support the continuous improvement of the Quality System, inspection support and regulatory intelligence activities.
- Degree in natural science or equivalent number of years’ experience
- Experience in conducting Pharmacovigilance audits (Qualification as an auditor preferred)
- Several years of Pharmacovigilance/clinical/industry/Regulatory Authority or otherwise relevant experience
- Expert knowledge/experience in relevant regulations and guidance documents, e.g., in the area of Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Development, Medical Device, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance
- Exposure to inspections
We are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package, including a bonus and the opportunity to work in a superb team of other professionals.
If you feel that this may be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you looking for a new and exciting New Year challenge? Are you looking for to build your career within Pharmacovigilance? If so please read on. My global Pharmaceutical client with an
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity within Medical Affairs? Would you like to join a positive and outgoing team of other like minded professionals, if so read on. Our client based
Are you a biopharmaceutical professional with experience in Aseptic Fill/Finish? Are you looking to take the next step in your career and be part of an exciting new project? Then the position of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.