My global Pharmaceutical client with an incredibly strong pipeline is now looking to recruit within their team for a Pharmacovigilance Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
The Pharmacovigilance Officer is responsible for collecting, reporting and following up pharmacovigilance reports, as well as other associated pharmacovigilance activities.
Below are some further details regarding the activities that the candidates wishing to apply will be involved in but not limited to:
- Monitor the pharmacovigilance email inbox and action emails as required
- Download Anonymised Single Patient Reports received from the MHRA via EVWEB and review them for ICSRs possibly associated with company products
- Download ICSRs for company products from the EMA’s Medical Literature Monitoring Service (MLM)
- Review the outputs from MLM and world-wide literature searches and evaluate them for ICSRs or relevant safety information on the company products
- Triage, process and follow up all ICSRs for all company products in accordance with applicable regulations, SOPs and safety data exchange agreements
- Report expedited adverse event/incident reports to the Health Authorities in line with local requirements
We are looking for a degree educated candidate with at least 1 – 2 years of ICSR management.
Candidates will be working with a close knit team of other like minded professionals, so you must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team or on your own.
We are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package, plus the opportunity to work within a fabulous and delivering team
If you feel this is of interest, please do get in touch
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you looking for your next Pharmacovigilance Auditing position? Do have the passion for all things PV? We are searching with our global Pharmaceutical client for a Pharmacovigilance Auditor to
Would you like to work for one of the largest CDMOs in the world? Well, look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! We are seeking an Analytical Development Scientist to join a global
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity within Medical Affairs? Would you like to join a positive and outgoing team of other like minded professionals, if so read on. Our client based
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.