This vacancy has now expired
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines and services and they help the very best in their fields and invest in the professional development whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Our client has been officially certified by the Top Employer Institute and been awarded the exclusive Top Employer United Kingdom Certification for the second year running.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Pharmacovigilance Specialist you will be responsible for the day to day adverse experience case management which include case intake and follow-up activities in accordance with Global Safety Procedures.
- You will be in charge of filing, storage and archiving of safety-related data in line with the policies and local requirements.
- The Pharmacovigilance Specialist will be responsible for being compliant with local PV regulations, policies, procedures and Global Safety procedures.
- You will participate in the individual case safety report compliance activities and take the necessary corrective actions locally for the late reporting within the specific country.
- You will be responsible for identifying and communicating potential safety issues to the PV Country Lead.
- As a Pharmacovigilance Specialist you will be qualified to degree level in either Health, Life Science or Medical Sciences and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar position.
- You will have strong Case Management experience and have made Submissions to the Eudravigilance
- As a Pharmacovigilance Specialist you will have a good understanding of Pharmacovigilance systems and requirements
- You will have knowledge of the UK & EU Pharmacovigilance regulations and obligations
If you feel this is the ideal role for you and would like to work for this fantastic company, then please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
12 month contract- Hertfordshire- Risk Management experience An opportunity to work with a global pharmaceutical client with over 100 years of scientific heritage and pioneering history of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.