Piping and Layout Lead
We are looking for a Piping and Layout Lead to support our client on a significant expansion project. The candidate will be involved from the very initial design stages and will be supporting it throughout the full project life-cycle.
Main responsibilities of the Piping and Layout Lead would include but not be limited to:
- Acquires and understands the Project goals from Contract, specific documentation and the kick-off meeting.
- Sets up the procedure for the control of Discipline activities.
- Contributes to define the Discipline list of activities, list of deliverables and time schedule in accordance with Contract requirements.
- Estimates quantities or validate estimation done by other specialist of the team.
- Produces a detailed list of in / out critical information to be closely monitored for a correct course of the project.
- Produces the methodologies / Design Premises comprehensive of all necessary data, general and specific design guidelines.
- 12+ years progressive mechanical and piping design experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry.
- This individual will have ideally worked to deliver a large scale bio-pharmaceutical drug substance project previously.
- 2+ years experience as Engineering Supervisor or Lead.
- Computer Skills: MS Office with working knowledge of AutoCad.
- Knowledge of current Design codes for equipment and piping systems
If you would like to apply or find out more, get in touch!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Automation Engineer / Denmark / Global Pharmaceutical Client / Contract position We are looking for an Automation Engineer to support our client on a significant expansion project. The candidate
BIM Lead - Contract - Denmark - Pharma Are you interested in working for a global pharmaceutical company during a huge expansion project? We are looking for an experienced BIM Lead to support
Lead Process Engineer - Biotechnology - Denmark Our Client, A global Bio pharmaceutical company are currently embarking on a significantly large capital investment program me at one of their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.