Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Piping SME to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- Review and approve piping specifications, piping install specifications, passivation procedures, hygienic piping specifications, passivation plans, review piping supports and pipe rack designs, review
- Assist in determining best main pipe routes and pipe route philosophy for the facility, assist with pipe clash detection via 3d model throughout the design phase. assist with system boundary definition for ease of commissioning.
- Review and participate in 3D model reviews of facility and large equipment modules, work with master planners in assessing degree of piping progress. Review space coordination and equipment routing plans into the facility during construction phase. Participate in constructability reviews with site construction team.
- Review SOW for tendering of piping and mechanical packages.
- Develop piping handover package requirements with CQV team.
- Assist in review of selected contractor submittals and tendering advice in relation to the submittals from the main contracting engineering firm.
- Facilitate and provide oversight of the reviews.
The ideal candidate will have ideally worked to deliver a large-scale biopharmaceutical drug substance project in the past. They will have strong knowledge of current design codes for equipment and piping systems. and familiarity with industry standard design and analysis software for stress analysis.
- 12+ years progressive mechanical and piping design experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry.
- 2+ years’ experience as Engineering Supervisor or Lead.
- Strong attention to detail and capable of performing detailed technical document and drawing checking as the job requires significant exposure to vendor document review, detailed assessment of vendor design accuracy and specification compliance.
- Computer Skills: MS Office with working knowledge of AutoCad.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.