This vacancy has now expired
Our client is an international specialist in waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services to local authorities, public service contractors, and waste treatment operators. Its teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and non-hazardous commercial and industrial waste.
They are urgently looking for a Project Planner to support a new build Energy from Waste project in the UK. In particular Planners who have heavy civils experience including Roadworks, Laydown Areas, M&E, Excavations and Drainage.
- Lead planning activity for the programme and working with projects to determine key delivery milestones for tracking.
- Challenge and test project assumptions to ensure that plans are realistic and achievable
- Monitor and analysing information, reporting progress, slippage, inter and intra dependencies and highlight areas of risk and opportunity.
- Manage the change control process in relation to the programme plan and impact assess changes in relation to programme dependencies.
- Generate weekly and monthly progress reporting from the plan to drive programme and portfolio reporting, and to control project delivery
- Highlight risks and issues with the delivery plan
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
12 month contract in central Scotland ASAP Start A Design Manager opportunity with a well-respected and established equipment manufacturer and industrial contractor is starting a new project which
Quanta is currently supporting an international specialist in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, Its teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.