Our client, an international specialist in the treatment and energy recovery of waste, providing its services to organisations, local authorities and waste operators.
They currently are one of the leading Turnkey EPC specialists delivering large energy recovery projects. This includes the design, build and operate plants for the household, non-hazardous commercial and industrial waste.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting the lead planner with activities and ensuring task are completed on time.
- Challenge and test project assumptions to ensure that plans are realistic and achievable.
- Ensure that all key dependencies are captured and linked and are capable of being tracked and reported on a critical path.
- Monitor and analysing information, reporting progress, slippage, inter and intra dependencies and highlight areas of risk and opportunity.
- Manage the change control process in relation to the programme plan and impact assess changes in relation to programme dependencies.
- Generate weekly and monthly progress reporting from the plan to drive programme and portfolio reporting, and to control project delivery.
- Highlight risks and issues with the delivery plan.
- Work with the PMO to create an update and configuration management process.
- Work with core functions and other programmes to embed and socialise process and information and ensure lines of accountability are clear.
- Provide expert advice on planning processes throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Experience in M&E and/or Civils in heavy industries.
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience in planning on Primavera 6
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller - 10-months contract - Scotland An exciting long-term contract opportunity to work on a new build waste treatment and recovery plant project. Our client provides services to
Contracts Administrator - 12-months - Scotland This opportunity will be working for a specialist in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services to local authorities,
Construction Manager - 6-months contract - Energy from Waste project - Scotland We have an exciting opportunity to work with a leading EPC Contractor working across a new-build energy from waste
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.