Planner / Scheduler
This vacancy has now expired
- Interface and align with key Service Providers of Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management capabilities with Contracts
- Be able to understand the challenges which engineering teams are facing during the several engineering phases and related stage gates
- Manage the level 1, 2, 3 and 4 schedules (as required) and set the main schedule drivers
- Evaluate schedules supplied Contractors and/or suppliers.
- Supporting Project Manager and Project Team in achieving project deliverables on time and within budget as defined by the CRC/CMC contract
- This position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proven schedule management excellence demonstrated over multiple assignments. Knowledge of Pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing facilities and plant operations are highly desirable.
- SME in respect to schedule software like Primavera P6 and MS Projects
- Applied risk programs like Monte Carlo analysis
- Familiar with MS Office
- Dutch Language knowledge is highly advantageous
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Leader/Senior Scientist- 12 Months- Amsterdam Do you want to work for a global Pharmaceutical company in Amsterdam? Look no further! Our client, an international leading diversified
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.