Planner / Scheduler
This vacancy has now expired
The successful candidate date will be supporting Site Engineering (SE) project managers in providing project schedules for the investment projects for which they are responsible. In addition, the Planner is responsible for planning all the necessary resources which are used in the various project tasks.
- Support the project managers in planning the required resources.
- Support the project managers with setting up and keeping the project plans up to date.
- Identification of bottlenecks in the resource pool.
- Keep the resource planning tool up to date.
- Taking care of administrative work for new projects.
- Preparing a correct report to management.
- Evaluate and improve the planning and reporting tool.
- MBO / HBO level technical education, preferably in business administration / project management or comparable
- With project work in a technical / project environment.
- Use Excel and MS-Project
- SAP usage
- Organizing ability.
- Stress resistant.
- Insight into planning / controller processes.
- Comfortable in communicating with people from the different layers of the organization.
- Knowledge of languages: Dutch and English spoken and written.
- Sufficient knowledge of Excel and possibly. Visual Basic to be able to customize the said tool.
Please apply NOW for more information!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Automation Engineer - Contract - Netherlands A global biopharmaceutical organizations are currently looking for experienced Automation Engineers for contract positions based in the Netherlands.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.