Our client, a leading technology provider, is seeking a junior planner to assist with three power projects within the UK.
Your daily role would include the following:
- Gathering information from all relevant team members on a daily basis
- Organise and keep information up-to-date in the Tracker and SharePoint
- Keep in touch with suppliers and order materials
- Log and distribute reports and materials
- Take minutes of meetings and organise meetings as needed
- Receive shipments and organize spare parts to correct persons
- Setup work packages
- Gather lessons learned during an outage from on-going works
Quanta are partnered with a leading organisation supporting their growing offshore wind service and maintenance business, within the Grimsby area. Due to a significant pipeline of projects they requir
North West England
Are you a Client Representative? and will be available for a new 5 contract role with the possibility to extend further thereafter, from the 28 th October 2019, if yes, we would like to hear from you
Are there any Electrical Project Managers out there looking for a new challenge? We are currently helping one of our clients, a market leader in renewable energy, in their search. If you are available
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.