This vacancy has now expired
We are looking for a Lead Planning Engineer to support project teams working on nuclear generation sites and in our client’s support offices. Our planning function supports project teams working at various high profile client sites giving our Planning Engineers a diverse and exciting workload.
- Provide/implement high quality planning and scheduling standards and expertise to Project Managers on projects
- Produce detailed logic linked project plans in P6 around project WBS
- Good IT skills and the ability to operate Primavera P6 as a minimum.
- Experience or knowledge of resourcing, progress measurement, earned value analysis, completion forecasting and status reporting
- Minimum of HNC/HND ideally in an Engineering discipline or relevant experience.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well, look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! Quality Assurance Lead required to join a global pharmaceutical
Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well, look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! QA Manager required to join a global pharmaceutical company located
We are working with one of the world’s leading fabrication companies to help them search for a QA/QC Welding Engineer that can be involved in their various offshore wind, oil & gas and civilian
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.