This vacancy has now expired
Our client, an international leading diversified healthcare and Fortune 200 company with approximately 94,000 employees worldwide, coming from different fields, different generations, but all driven by a single purpose: translating science into lasting contributions to health. The company generates over 450 pharmaceutical products!
Working with our client, you’ll experience a myriad of cultures, geographies, businesses and technologies. You’ll tackle a wide array of problems including some of the world’s greatest healthcare challenges. And you’ll be part of a company committed to helping you build a fulfilling life and a rewarding career!
Currently they are looking for a PMO/Project Manager to support cross-functional teams in a global environment by:
- Developing competencies in the field of Project Management (i.e. ability to design, plan, organize, control activities and anticipate risks to complete projects as successfully as possible)
- Providing, structuring, driving and explaining existing processes, systems and tools supporting collaboration, documentation, measurement and project management.
- Facilitating the prioritization of work, decision-making processes.
- Ensuring the maintenance of systems and tools with regards to the Business Processes described below.
- Identifying, evaluating and implementing new processes and improvements of processes, systems and tools to reach higher performance of the MS&T organization.
- Project Management (PM): Continuously improve the Project & Portfolio Management solution by interacting with customers and key stakeholders. Train project leaders on advanced PM skills. Facilitate project kick-off meetings, enable teams to adopt proper documentation and knowledge flows, help define qualitative and quantitative resources. At key project milestones, facilitate lessons learned and the communication of conclusions within the organization. Lead special projects which are not covered by standard procedure.
- Resource Management (RM): Design, train, facilitate and monitor use of a Resource Management system and continuously improve the RM system.
- Portfolio Management and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Maintain and improve Portfolio Management and KPI reporting and facilitate the use of the system. Interact with the Leadership Team (LT) in order to reach clear decisions on the project portfolio. Communicate with Project leads the output of these interactions.
- KM in Projects: Identify PM and KM tools and techniques to be adopted to maximize synergies between both systems. Facilitate project kick-off meetings, enable team to adopt proper documentation and knowledge flows and help define qualitative and quantitative resources. At key project milestones, facilitate lessons learned and the communication of conclusions within the organization
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in scientific or technical discipline. Master degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of (pharmaceutical) experience, with technical expertise, preferably in an international environment.
- Excellent track record in customer orientation
- Leadership and facilitation in teams,
- Experience working in / leading PMO’s
- Data & Analytics experience
Do you want to work for a global Pharmaceutical company in Amsterdam? Look no further! Our client, an international leading diversified healthcare and Fortune 200 company with approximately
Are you interested in working for a worldwide top-10 Pharmaceutical client working on their animal health vaccines facility in Central Netherlands for 6-12-months? The site is approximately 1
One of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world is currently expanding their AS&T team. They are looking for an Analytical Scientist to focus on the API Division of the business.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.