Principle Electrical Engineer - Hyperscale Data Centres
This is your opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing data centre groups in Europe. Having received significant investment this established data centre group is looking to enter in their next phase of growth. Their service offering is tailored to their client's requirement allowing them to support current and future IT infrastructure requirement, already supporting some of the most well-known and recognisable brands.
You will be working as part of the development and engineering team driving innovation into data centre infrastructure. You will be supporting how new sites are evaluated identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiencies whilst working closely with the schedulers and construction teams. As Senior Electrical Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- You’ll be managing and coaching a team of experience Electrical Engineers to deliver requirements on infrastructure across the EMEA region
- You’ll lead the delivery on mechanical projects whilst managing consultants and working inline with the construction management team
- You’ll be maintain standards whilst supporting with clients expectation and timescales
- You’ll be working closely with the mechanical design and building contractors
- You’ll evaluating designs looking to ensure standards are executed and enhance projects
- You’ll be delivering on complex engineering challenges
- You’ll be looking to ensure racks are laid out to optimise the space and comply with project requirements and meet all engineering codes, standards and specifications
If you are an experienced data centre Principle/Lead Electrical Engineer looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
This will be your chance to utilise your previous electrical engineering experience within large/hyper-scale data centres. You will be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of all aspect of electrical engineering and thrive in adding additional value that supports exceeding expectations on data centre projects. You will have previous team leadership and management experience and thrive in support skilled engineers in developing their career with this ambitious data centre operator. You will have extensive experience working with critical power infrastructure but must within a data centre environment.
If this role is of interest to you, apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Principle Mechanical Engineer – Hyperscale Data Centres – UK This is your opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing data centre groups in Europe. Having received significant
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.