Process Development Engineer - Scale-up - Pharmaceutical
Your role will include looking at the current pilot process and suggest improvements of a tablet product from pilot scale to commercial manufacture.
Key experience we are looking for on this project will be extrusion & blending with powders and liquids, together with experience of designing a manufacturing line for a slurry textured material.
- Second largest CAPEX investment project in the organisation globally.
- Bringing a fast dissolving tablet product from pilot scale to commercial manufacture
- Reviewing the current pilot process, suggesting improvements, identifying any current challenges and scaling-up the process for commercial manufacture
- The role will involve liaising with senior stakeholder and vendors / suppliers.
- Involved in the design for the new manufacturing line and selecting the manufacturing equipment.
Ideally we are looking for following skills & experience:
- Between 5 – 10 years Engineering experience
- Experienced in working in the following fields;
- Fluid Dynamic
- Pumping of Slurries/Semi solids
- Wet Granulation
- Experienced in equipment train design (for Mixing, Fluid/Powder Handling) and onboarding including supplier review/communication
- Experience in Pharma Industry preferred, but relevant experience in the Food or Chemicals would be considered.
- Proven problem solver
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Ability to lead and mentor teams.
- Experience in driving change in a controlled environment.
- Ability to communicate and report out to senior stakeholders.
- Technical report writing skills.
- Relevant Engineering qualification such as Meng, BEng etc.
Call me for further information on this role.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you looking for a new and exciting contract in PV? We are looking to appoint a Senior Associate in PV Systems on a contractual basis of 6 months. This newly created contract will be
Are you looking for your next Medical Information assignment? We are searching with one of our global Pharmaceutical clients for a Senior to join their existing team on a contractual basis for a
Mulesoft Lead - Global Pharmaceutical client - 10 month contract in Maidenhead, UK Do you relish the opportunity to work with a global bio-tech organisation? If yes, then this is the assignment
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.