Process Engineer - API - Primary Pharmaceutical
This vacancy has now expired
Working for an API contract manufacturing organisation you will working on two projects - Plant expansion & upgrade ()currently in pre-commissioning stage) and Construction project - mechanical completion by Summer 2020
This project has arisen due to a recent audit and we have a requirement for an experienced Process Engineer who is able to hit the ground running to minimise further delays on the project.
Duties will involve:
- Experience in the installation of process & pharmaceutical equipment and systems
- Provides assistance to the Process Lead as it relates to planning, directing & managing activities in adherence to quality specifications.
- Assists the Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) team in managing engineering related tasks related to - but not limited to - process operations.
- Assist with troubleshooting problems related to construction & process.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the C&Q Manager and the Process Lead.
- Process Engineering within an API/Fine Chemical organisation
- CAPEX project
- Equipment such as: Centrifuge, reactor, dryer, IBC etc
- Pharmaceutical CGMP
- Proven track record in the management of large scale pharmaceutical projects, with experience in the API facilities
- Ideally degree educated
- Involved in full lifecycle Process Engineering - construction highly advantageous
- Very low taxation (approx. 97% retention)
- Accommodation provided /bills paid)
- Transportation paid for (1x Mobilisation + Demobilisation Flight / Company car provided
- Visa/work permit applied for + paid for
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
CSV Project Manager - 6 Month Contract - USA Are you a CSV Project Management professional with experience in ERP Integration? Are you looking to take the next step in your career and be part of an
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.