Process Engineer - API - Primary Pharmaceutical
Working for an API contract manufacturing organisation you will working on two projects - Plant expansion & upgrade ()currently in pre-commissioning stage) and Construction project - mechanical completion by Summer 2020
This project has arisen due to a recent audit and we have a requirement for an experienced Process Engineer who is able to hit the ground running to minimise further delays on the project.
Duties will involve:
- Experience in the installation of process & pharmaceutical equipment and systems
- Provides assistance to the Process Lead as it relates to planning, directing & managing activities in adherence to quality specifications.
- Assists the Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) team in managing engineering related tasks related to - but not limited to - process operations.
- Assist with troubleshooting problems related to construction & process.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the C&Q Manager and the Process Lead.
- Process Engineering within an API/Fine Chemical organisation
- CAPEX project
- Equipment such as: Centrifuge, reactor, dryer, IBC etc
- Pharmaceutical CGMP
- Proven track record in the management of large scale pharmaceutical projects, with experience in the API facilities
- Ideally degree educated
- Involved in full lifecycle Process Engineering - construction highly advantageous
- Very low taxation (approx. 97% retention)
- Accommodation provided /bills paid)
- Transportation paid for (1x Mobilisation + Demobilisation Flight / Company car provided
- Visa/work permit applied for + paid for
Quanta are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has experience within the packaging industry, for a long-term opportunity with one of our clients in North Carolina. A suitable Project Man
Our client, One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines. They have been
An exciting project has arisen for an experienced Lead API Process Engineer who is able to oversee, monitor & co-ordinate the installation activities of the contractor on site to ensure they meet
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.