Process Engineer - Downstream
This vacancy has now expired
- Responsible Engineer required for execution projects
- New CIP stations for mobile bulk vessels
- New SIP stations for mobile bulk vessels
- New freezing stations for mobile bulk vessels
- Change Management (Coordination of all GMP related activities)
- PID review updates
- IQ/OQ/PQ review/approval
- Riboflavin testing
- Oversee creation and approval of operational procedure for Manufacturing etc.
- 7+ years’ experience from similar role in large pharma / biotech projects
- Process Engineer with solid GMP and equipment understanding
- CIP/SIP experience
- Operational project experience
If you are interested or would like to learn more, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our global biopharmaceutical client are seeking the support of a HVAC / Utilities Technician to support ongoing works at their facility. This is an opportunity to support a leading organisation in the
CQV Engineer- Utilities - Denmark Bio pharmaceutical company require a Specialist Utility CQV Engineer to manage the utility systems (both grey and clean) for a new filling line project on a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.