With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Process Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Process Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise on the aseptic manufacture of biologics.
- Be an SME in primary aseptic manufacturing and clean room management.
- Contribute to the Cleanroom operation and contamination control procedures.
- Oversee coordination of resources to implement suggestions/ideas that work towards achieving progressive and continuous process improvement.
Requirements for the Process Engineer role:
- Operational experience within high speed aseptic filling lines and formulations areas.
- Sterile filling processes and equipment experience
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology manufacturing processes experience.
- SAP experience is beneficial.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Health & Safety Specialist – Cork - Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Health & Safety Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.